Judicial Review of immigration decisions 17 Aug 13
• the purpose of this course is to provide a practical guide to challenging immigration decisions by way of judicial review
• the course will look at the essential principles in judicial review and the practical steps to challenging a decision.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
• understand the basic principles of Judicial Review
• identify which decisions can be challenged by way of judicial review
• understand the process of pursuing a challenge the way of judicial review
• understand current legal issues in relation to practice and procedure.