Tier 4 - latest changes and legal challenges - 25 Nov 14
25 November 2014 - 12:45pm to 5:00pm
This course will provide an overview of the Tier 4 scheme, how it currently operates through the Immigration rules and important issues currently facing Higher Education Institution advisers and their students. The training is suitable for advisers and solicitors who advise international students.
The course will specifically deal with :
- The Tier 4 requirements in the Immigration rules, University CAS policy and why Universities have them
- In country rights of appeal, and the potential impact of the forthcoming Immigration Bill on future applications and appeals
- In country, out of time Tier 4 applications
- Time caps on duration of study for degree level students
- Tier 4 Doctoral Extension Scheme as a route to work post -study for PhD students
• At the end of the course participants will have a good grasp of Tier 4.