JCWI can provide legal advice and assistance on all aspects of immigration and asylum law, including European Union applications.
We run an advice surgery on Tuesdays, and a number of free helplines.
Policy & Campaigns
Our current priorities
- Fighting for a principled approach to immigration post-Brexit
- Challenging the 'hostile environment'
- Defending the right to family migration
- Ensuring access to justice
Become a Member
By becoming a member of JCWI you can help us remain an independent voice that champions fair treatment for all migrants.
- Help us defend the rights of all migrants, refugees and asylum seekers
- We are an independent charity and need your support
- Members receive regular updates, advanced briefings, and pay less for training courses
- We work to ensure justice and fairness in immigration and asylum law and policy.
JCWI is one of the key training providers in immigration, nationality and asylum law. We have a unique method of delivery:
• High participation levels due to small maximum numbers
• Practical hands on information and real life examples
• Excellent training packs for delegates
• Our trainers are experienced practitioners/barristers/solicitors with a wealth of knowledge