A short factsheet on the position of EU migrants and their family members in the UK following the vote to leave the European Union.
The factsheet addresses the following questions:
- Can I continue to live and work in the UK now that the UK has voted to leave the EU?
- Will I lose my job now that the UK has voted to leave the EU?
- What will happen to my non-European family members?
- What can I do to prove that I have been living and working in the UK under EU law?
- I feel that I have been the victim of harassment or racist/xenophobic abuse. What can I do about this?
- I am a British national exercising treaty rights in another EU country with my non-EEA family. How will our position be affected?